Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Moment of indulgence my ass.

I will give it a 6 because it was cleanly animated. But the tagline at the end ruins an otherwise effective (if trite and cliche) PSA.

Don't ruin a lifetime of happiness for a moment of indulgence? Smoking has given me a lifetime of happiness. Spending $20,000 to see my kid get married to a guy who has a 50% chance of divorcing her? Sounds much more like a momentary indulgence to me.

Until you've kicked a pack-a-day habit, spare us the lectures. You obviously don't get it.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

I didn't want it to end

This was awesome. Powerthist-stealing accusations are retarded, it's not like Powerthirst invented sarcasm. In any case, this was dope, the typography and animation were excellently done (they were obviously simple, quick sketches, but you got the most out of them), and the voice acting was fantastic.

The only critique I'd offer- maybe have someone else copy your voiceover. You nailed the emphasis and the tone, but - no offense - your voice sounds like you just hit puberty. I think with a professional voice actor and bit of time cleaning up the artwork, this could be a classic.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Fuckin comedy.

It takes a really great flash to make me laugh out loud, and I was kind of expecting this to be overrated and just be a shitty episode of Tankmen. You guys did a great fucking job with this.

(And wtf with the pause button whiners? Cry about it.)

Riverside Riverside

It's quick and fun with lots of attention to detail. Well written, well drawn. Great work!

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

Viva la Fulp?

This was an awesome concept until the last screen. Pull your tongue out of the Internet's ass.

deathink responds:

do you mean like this --------> :P :I

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Great atmosphere and animation, but...

This was a very pretty game, and the animation was flawless.
The gameplay, however, never rose above the typical "click every pixel" mechanic that so many point-and-click games rely on.

More feedback for the puzzles would have made this much less frustrating. Clicking around a black screen until I hit the right spot isn't fun, it's annoying. The early puzzles felt well-developed, but after the clock things started to go downhill.

I would have enjoyed it just as much if it was a straight animation.

Altered Beast R1 Orchestrated Altered Beast R1 Orchestrated

Great Sound

It sounds huge. Fantastic.

(And I wanted to make sure that you had more than 1 review- that last review's pretty fuckin silly)